Sparkling

Akarua Brut NV

$35.00

“The delicate nose is very attractive with notes of white flowers, fresh cream, brioche, white peach, white spice and background red berry fruits - raspberry. 18 months on lees has added just the right amount of complexity for an aperitif style...

Add to Wishlist

Akarua Rose Brut NV

$35.00

“Very pale strawberry pink with light peach hues, pale on rim, the bead very fine with moderate persistence. This has a full and voluminous nose with firmly packed aromas of yellow stone-fruits from the Pinot Noir, interwoven with subtle red berry...

Add to Wishlist

Akarua Vintage Brut 2011

$53.00

“The nose displays depth and elegance with subtle hints of sea shell and citrus. A captivating long fine palate with flavours of citrus and brioche enhanced by toasty, nutty and yeasty notes, leading a long crisp brut finish. Akarua Vintage Brut...

Add to Wishlist

AR Lenoble Cuvée Intense NV

$65.00

The latest release of this wine is a blend of 30% Chardonnay, 35% Pinot Noir and 35% Pinot Meunier. Being non-vintage it includes wines from various vintages, but about 75% of it is from 2011 with the other 25% being reserve wine (ie older stock), which...

Add to Wishlist

Daosa Blanc de Blanc 2010

$45.00

“Toasty with floral perfume, pie apple, citrus, mint and crackers. Fine. Full flavoured. Complex. Vinous. Almost silky. Then dry with lemon soda, brine and toast to close. Lovely wine. Super Australian sparkling.” 93 Points, Gary...

Add to Wishlist

Landron Brut Atmosphere NV

$35.00

Given the fastidious level of care, it’s no surprise this wine has impressive structure, clarity and depth. You'll love the racy citrus and fresh peachy fruit flavours that meld with an earthy complexity and delicious breadiness. The finish is...

Add to Wishlist

Thienot Brut Non-Vintage

$65.00

The Thiénot NV is a blend of 45% Chardonnay, 35% Pinot Noir and 20% Pinot Meunier. Of this, 20% is reserve (ie. older wines). The wine has a minimum of 3 years ageing before release. The dosage (measure of sugar) of around 10g/L makes it Brut...

Add to Wishlist
Top